Get Camera Access by Sending Youtube video link using termux!

 How to Get Camera Access by Sending Youtube Video Link [Requested] in TERMUX!




Hi there!

 Welcome to a brand new channel “Xowmik Xoss” Here you will get the latest Mastermind Tech Cracking. Security Penetration Tutorials, Termux, and Kali Linux Tutorials.  So, Hit the subscribe button and press the bell icon to never miss another update! Commands:

pkg update && pkg upgrade && pkg install git && pkg install pip && pkg install pip2
git clone http://github.com/xowmikxoss/xcp
pkg install php
pkg install wget
pkg install openssh
pkg install lolcat
cd xcp
chmod +x *
bash camphish.sh; code-box

You're Done!

Subscribe to our Youtube channel and turn on notification for latest cool tricks! alert-success



#Xowmik_Xoss #Like #Share #Subscribe --------------------------------------------------------------  Disclaimer: The video is for educational purposes only. If anyone misuse of this video, me or my team or my channel won’t be responsible. My request Please Don’t harm anyone, just learn and make it your treasure! ------------------------------------------------------------  Copyright: My video is created by me and my team. I always try to avoid copyright. But unfortunately, if any of the creators get their content, please do not report my channel. Mail me at Xowmik@gmail.com ; I promise that, I will remove the content within 71 hours. Thank You!

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post